The Lemon Grove Historical Society – through the generous support of our membership and donors – houses a significant collection of documents, photos, artifacts, furnishings and art work pertaining to the history of Lemon Grove. Portions of our archives are available for review by appointment at our H Lee House Cultural Center reading room.
Arrangements to see the archives can be made by appointment, call (619) 460-4353 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide two weeks’ notice of your desired date.
Review our information about research rules and fee schedules For additional information about our holdings, call or contact as above.
LGHS Archives at SDSU
Approximately twenty-five (25) linear feet of archival materials were transferred to San Diego State University in the late 1970’s and early 1980’s. These materials are housed in the Special Collections & University Archives section of the University Library and are open for research.
The collections housed at the SDSU Library include: Lemon Grove Chamber of Commerce Records (1922-1975), Lemon Grove Congregational Church Records (from 1894), Lemon Grove Coordinating Council Records (1959-1963), Lemon Grove Fruit Growers Association Records (1908-1935), Lemon Grove Historical Society Formation Records (1978-79)
Donating to the Lemon Grove Historical Society Archives
The Society seeks to expand its holdings and welcomes donations of historical interest. Help us save the past. See our Donate to the Collection page for more information.