To set (or reset) your password:
- On the main menu under Members Only, choose Login. Then at the bottom of the form, click Forgot Password.
- When prompted, enter your Email Address or Username. Then, click Request Password Reset.
- Check your email for the instructions. Then, click the link in the email to reset your password.
- When prompted, enter your new password.
For a strong password, combine upper- and lowercase letters with numbers and symbols. The strength of your password must be evaluated as “Medium” or greater. If your password is weak, try again.
- When the strength of your password is acceptable, enter it again to confirm. Then, click Update Password.
You will receive two email messages to confirm that your password was lost or changed, and has been reset. As a best practice, write down your password, and keep it in a safe place. However, if you lose your password, it can always be reset again.